Monday, July 5, 2010

Broken record

I feel like one!  And what a great thing!!  J is just a super kid!  We are all getting more comfortable with one another and meshing well.  His siblings came to our cookout and they had so much fun!  they played legos, blew bubbles, giggled tons, ate loads of water melon, and I think were pretty tuckered out by the end of the evening!  I know J was!  After everyone went home the big kids put in a movie and he fell asleep in the bean bag while watching it.  He didn't hardly bat an eyelash when we scooped him up and took him to bed.  So sweet!  He is spending hours on end playing with legos!  We are enjoying watching him ride the trike too!  He is learning to be more gentle with the animals and they are loving him back now.  Fun stuff!  He is looking forward to school starting again too!  We will have to see about his enrollment this week or next.

No comments:

Post a Comment