Thursday, February 4, 2010

sick

B was up most of the night last night crying in pain with her ears hurting.  I did all I could, but couldn't get the pain to subside.  Took her in to the Dr. this afternoon and she has double ear infections and a sinus infection.  Poor thing!  Got her meds and so she will soon be on the mend.  She is unpacking and sharing more and more with us.  By the time that they get around to actually sharing her case file with us, since they didn't get to that the other day, they won't be able to tell us anything we don't already know!  She seems to have so many of the puzzle pieces for healing already, but no one has taken the time to show her how to put them together.  We still aren't 100% sure she is going to be staying and I am doing my best to prepare her heart and ours.  She does seem to have a good relationship with God and I openly talk of my own faith.  I have said more than once that no matter what happens that God is going to take care of her and will take care of us, so everything will be OK.  It's not what she wants to hear, but I think she is beginning to listen to that.  She knows we will do all we can to keep her with us, but ultimately it's not our decision.  So for now we will love on her and provide her with FAMILY and pray and trust that we will all have that peace that passes understanding no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment